UAE – India Business Council (UIBC) is the only Official Joint Business Chamber set up by both the Governments for promoting economic synergy between the UAE and India. UIBC was formally launched by His Highness Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan, UAE Minister for Foreign Affairs and Smt. Sushma Swaraj, Hon’ble Minister of External Affairs of India during 11th Session of the India-UAE Joint Commission Meeting on 3rd September 2015 in New Delhi.
UIBC aims to create an inclusive bilateral trade environment between UAE and India by linking businesses from both the countries, and supporting long-term commercial partnerships for developing strategic relationships between businesses and government officials from both the countries.
UIBC acts towards promoting investment promotion and business collaborations/ JVs between UAE and Indian businesses by organizing B2B networking meetings, policy forums and investment focused events, delegations, and other facilities required to succeed. It serves to provide a voice and visibility to the various stakeholders in UAE – India economic space and work towards promoting trade and investment, job creation, innovation, inclusion, and entrepreneurship between the UAE and India.
- To act as a catalyst engaged in exchange of ideas intended to promote the economic synergy between the UAE and India.
- To serve as the direct link between business and government leaders of both the countries
- To work towards providing the critical first ‘home-away-from-home’ with a network of Government, Policy Makers, Business Leaders and Industry contacts supported by highly skilled secretariat
- Providing a voice and visibility to the various stakeholders in UAE – India economic space
- To work towards promoting trade and investment, job creation, innovation, inclusion, and entrepreneurship between the UAE and India